Certified Public Accounting Firm
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Partner Group
Job Summary: The Administrative Assistant is responsible for a variety of administrative and operational duties.
Salary Range & Benefits: Commensurate with experience, standard firm benefits
Hours Required: 40 hrs + OT
FLSA Status: Exempt
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the HR Generalist with various tasks as assigned, including recruiting initiatives.
- Supports the Marketing & Communications Manager with various marketing tasks as assigned.
- Other operational and administrative duties as assigned, including but not limited to:
Firm event coordination
Operations, office supplies, etc.
Requirements & Qualifications:
The successful candidate will possess the following basic qualifications:
- Exceptional networking abilities along with strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment that is fast paced
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
- Highly motivated self starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of all candidate evaluation methods
- Experience in general administrative functions
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Experience in recruiting or sales
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs
Education and Licenses:
Bachelor’s degree in human resources, marketing/sales or related field is highly preferred