Click here for Mandarin translation.
Giving Chinese Companies Peace of Mind
Our clients understand the importance of selecting advisors who understand the complex issues and intricacies of entering foreign business environments. MaloneBailey employs accountants and auditors who possess the requisite skills in terms of language, technical, and cultural expertise to manage the intricacies of conducting accounting and audit work in China and in the United States.
Staff dedicated to serving the China Practice are natives of China and most are educated and trained in the United States to be equipped with in-depth knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Standards (GAAS), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), International Standards on Auditing (ISA), SEC rules and more.
As a member of Nexia International, one of the largest global networks of accounting firms, we offer in-depth knowledge of local regulations, customs and culture to our clients abroad. MaloneBailey collaborates with its Nexia affiliates to provide cross-border solutions for our clients.
Audit & Accounting Services for Chinese Companies (SEC Reporting & Compliance)
- Preparation of SEC reporting such as Form 10-K, Form 10-Q, Form 20F, Form S-1, Form 1-A, Form 1-K, 1-SA
- Preparation of U.S. GAAP financial statements
- Audit & accounting services to the U.S. subsidiaries of Chinese companies
- Audits of Chinese subsidiaries of non-Chinese companies
- Initial audit for Chinese companies going public in the U.S. to become listed on the NASDAQ, NYSE, or over-the-counter bulletin boards via an IPO or reverse merger
- Annual interim reviews and audit work for Chinese companies listed on the U.S. stock exchanges
- Ongoing general accounting consulting services for Chinese companies using SEC and U.S. GAAP expertise
Audit & Accounting Services for Chinese Companies (Privately-Held)
- Attestation and Assurance
- U.S. GAAP audit based on U.S. GAAS
- IFRS audit based on International Standards on Auditing
- Audits of U.S. subsidiaries of Chinese companies using either U.S. GAAP or IFRS
- Audits of Chinese subsidiaries of non-Chinese companies using either U.S. GAAP or IFRS
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Monthly, quarterly and/or annual bookkeeping services
- On-site/In-house accounting consulting services
- Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly and/or monthly payroll preparation
- Compiled financial statements, including comparative financial statements and comparative budget statements
- Financial analysis
- Financial consulting
George brings value to the table, not just compliance.
CFO, Tsingda eEDU Corporation
For additional information about how we can help you, please contact George Qin.